Friday, June 28, 2019

Last Week!

We had a great last week of school.  It was a sad good bye for some but I know everyone is ready for a well deserved break!

We made sure to have lots of fun this week.  My goal as a Grade 1 Teacher is not to have top readers, writers and mathematicians but to get students excited about learning and coming to school. I think when they love coming to school those skills will surely come, and I seen a tremendous amount of growth in each and every one of my students.  I do hope that everyone one of your children enjoyed coming to school more days than they complained! 

Check out the fun we had this week! 

PJ and Movie Party

Triathlon











Free Swim!







Fun Day!



 
Drawing and measuring our bodies..
















The students took turn being the teacher on the last day of school, boy was that a tough job, as Mrs. Dupont is a very unruly student! 















ENJOY YOUR SUMMER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment